Pihana, meaning “completeness” in Hawaiian, is one of the two-story single family homes designs offered at Pacific Ola.
• Two story spacious family home with oversize living and dining area
• Gourmet-style kitchen island with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
• Additional downstairs guest room with full individual bathroom
• Upstairs laundry room including a walk-in linen closet
• Master suite featuring a large walk-in closet with built-in shoe rack
• Master bathroom features dual sinks, soaking tub and separate shower
• 3-bay tandem garage and storage
Square Footage: 2,399
All artist’s renderings and architectural drawings are conceptual only and are for the convenience of reference. They should not be relied upon as representations, express or implied, of final details of the residences. Units shown are examples of unit types and may not depict actual units. Stated dimensions and square footage are approximate and should not be used a representation of the home’s precise or actual size. All dimensions may vary with actual construction, and all floor plans and development plans are subject to change. All depictions of finishes, furniture, furnishings, appliances, counters, soffits, floor coverings and other matters of detail, are conceptual only and are not necessarily included in each unit, or if included, included as depicted. The visual rendition and physical execution of each Puainako house style will take their final forms based on the preferences of the home-owner combined with the technical feasibility of the applications.
Pacific Ola: A Puainako Heights Community © 2018